International Summer School in Refugee Law and Rights
It's possible to attend in-person (Palacky University in Olomouc) and online.
- When: August, 15th - 25th, 2022
- Registration deadline: June 15st
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- School fee: 400 EUR (*donation contribution)
- Applicants: the school is open to students from all academic disciplines and professionals from different backgrounds.
- How to apply: Register by sending the completed Application form together with the Motivation letter, CV (2 pages) to aurora.up(ELIMINAR)@upol.cz before the 15st of June, 2022.
- Organiser: Aurora Alliance Office and Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc with International Office, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv University.
Aurora is proud to announce the Call for 9th International Summer School in Refugee Law and Rights, this year co-organized between Palacky University Olomouc and Karazin Kharkiv National University with the title: "War-displaced Persons Protection Rights - Case study Ukraine"
The school is a continuation of Aurora CDS fundraising and support programme, and a donation to Karazin Kharkiv Naional University. It is hosted by Law Faculty at Palacky University in Olomouc as a 10-day hybrid training event, possible to attend in-person and online.
More information can be found via the attached flyers and on the official website www.refugees.upol.cz
Please note the deadline to apply is June 15th!
Remember that if you wish to attend in person, you can apply for the URV Aurora Short-term Mobility grant.