What's in it for you?
Aurora offers Academics a platform and institutional framework for exchange, peer learning and the development of new teaching and learning projects. The Academics interested in joining Aurora can find a suitable project and/or partner reaching our URV Aurora Office and, further on, through the Aurora Institute.
TRAININGS & RESOURCES
- Aurora Staff Training 2021-2022
- URV organised Scientific Conferences: Aurora researchers can participate using Aurora Mobility Grants.
- Aurora Service Learning Toolbox
- Aurora Community Vault: Repository of Aurora resources.
- Aurora SDG Research Dashboard
- NEW! Open CALL Aurora International Mobility Programme for STAFF 2022-23
- "Aurorize" your course: Open your course to students from Aurora connecting it to one of the Pilot Domains and/or Sustainable Development Goals. Develop a NEW course with other network academics or even develop a common study programme! Read more about how can you “aurorize” your subject and its many beneftis.
- Cooperate with other academics throughout a subject and/or other teaching formats: Aurora COIL Virtual Partnering Fair, Aurora Brown Bag Lecture Series.
- Become part of the Aurora Doctoral Pool! Read more.
Join the URV Aurora Task Force! Apply for one of the Work Packages