Sharing Experiences: Projects, Initiatives and Expertise in Aurora
Online - MS Teams
This is a series where students, staff and academics of Aurora universities working or interested in the field of internationalisation are invited to share experiences, projects, initiatives and expertise, debate and ask questions. The aim is to create an interactive gettogether where we can learn from each other, share ideas and good practices.
Join us for our monthly lunch talk!
- When? 05.12.2022, 17.01.2023, 07.02.2023, 07.04.2023 and 04.04.2023 between 13:00 and 14:00 CET
- Where? Click here to join the meeting
- Registration is not necessary, just stop by!
- 5 December 2022, 13:00-14:00 h CET
- SUCTIA - Systemic University Change towards Internationalisation - for Academia: Find out more about how to empower academic staff by providing them with knowledge and skills related to the university's internationalisation process
- Joanna Domagała (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- 17 January 2023, 13:00-14:00 h CET
- BIPs: Blended Intensive Programmes - the new kid on the block for teaching and mobility
- Nanna Teitsdóttir (University of Iceland) and Marina Vives Cabré (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- 7 February 2023, 13:00-14:00 h CET
- Internationalisation at Home: Certificates for international competence for students and staff
- Verena Heuking (University of Duisburg-Essen)
- 7 March 2023, 13:00-14:00 CET
- Course design and course registration in the context of Aurora
- Christina Raab (University of Innsbruck)
- 4 April 2023, 13:00-14:00 CET
- Application procedure and selection criteria for exchange students at VUA
- Renee van Waart (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)